The processor is a high-grade technical unit, working
continuous to produce sample amounts and small productions of powders up to free-flowing products.
On the base of a continuous fluid-bed technique, the following processes can be carried out: Drying,
spray drying, spray granulation, agglomeration and coating.
The WFP-Koni is the smallest continuous fluid bed processor. The compact mobile unit contains the
actual processor, the complete air conditioning and the control unit. Simply "plug and run".
- Because of the small depth of material, a gentle fluidization
- Easy scale-up, because of the fairly exact constant depth of material.
- Easy set-up of parameters; reproducibility.
- Top & Bottom spray.
- Circulating system.
- Suppression of explosions by superimposition of an inert-gas, like N2 or CO2.
- Pressure shock resistant design.
- Automatic product feed and discharge.
- Easy handling of the system, mobile unit.
- SPC- control with display; data reporting system.
- Easy cleaning and accessibility of the system.
- Construction based on GMP- and FDA-guidelines.
- Dimensions: L 200 x B 110 x H 200 cm
- Gas volume: 50 – 220 m3/h
- Output product: 1 – 15 kg/h
- Temperatures: 20 – 300°C
- Heating capacity: 16 kW
- Total electric power: 19 kW
- Voltage / Frequency: 3 x 400V / 50 Hz