The processor is a high-grade technical unit, working continuous to produce sample amounts and small productions of powders up to free-flowing products.
On the base of a continuous fluid-bed technique, the following processes can be carried out: Drying, spray drying, spray granulation, agglomeration and coating.
|Measurements l x w x h||1600 x 600 x 2300 (mm)|
|Amount of gas:||500 - 2500 m³/h|
|Capacity:||5 - 100 kg/h|
- Because of the small depth of material, a gentle fluidization is possible.
- Easy scale-up, because of the fairly exact constant depth of material.
- Easy set-up of parameters.
- Circulating system.
- Suppression of explosions by superimposition of an inert-gas, like N2 or CO2, or an extinguish powder.
- Delivery and discharge of material takes place automatically.
- Easy handling of the system.
- As the front doors of the system can be moved away, cleaning and accessibility of the system are very easy.
- Construction following the GMP- and FDA-guidelines.
up to 10 t/hour